Tuesday 26 April 2016

Bloomin' Heart

It doesn't need to be Valentine's Day to enjoy this set ❤💜💚💓💖💗💞💟




I've been back in my make shift craft room (the dining table) to create some cards with the bloomin heart framelit and coordinating stamp set. I experimented with the framelit to see what worked best to get a clean cut with my Bigshot.

After many dodgy cuts I decided that the precision base plate was a must, paired with the magnetic plate and 1 clear plate.

 I also recently invested in a new tool that helps to comb over a detailed framelit helping shift all the small intricate pieces that usually get stuck and require extreme patience with a piercing tool to remove.

This is called a Bigshot die brush and OMG, I love it! It makes using framelits a pleasure.☺☺☺☺


So my advice, invest in these extra goodies if you plan to use this framelit lots or buyer more in the future.

 
Below is an inventory list of other things I used to make this cute card:





The coloured cardstock I used was
  • Whisper white
  • Coastal cabana
  • Blushing bride 
Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today and checking out my latest creation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)