Saturday 25 June 2016

Global Design Project #41 - Colour Challenge


Hi everyone, now that I'm getting into the swing of this blogging I thought I'd challenge myself and join in for my first Global Design Project Colour Challenge. Talk about jumping into the deep end. There are so many talented SU Demonstrators so make sure you check out their amazing card designs too! 

So without further a do, here's my card.


I actually love how these three colours worked together! Sweet Sugar Plum is definitely one of my favourite new In-Colours.

For the inside I stamped the sentiment in SweetSugarPlum too.



Here is a closer look at the front. I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder. I like the glossy finish it gives the card. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a list of what I used to create this card:

Thankful Thoughts
Touches of Texture









4 comments:

  1. Love the softness and texture behind everything Louise, it really makes your sentiment POP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim. I really enjoyed this colour challenge and using my new stamp sets and framelits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've joined us this week Louise. You've made a really nice card. Well done and Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kylie. Again, thanks for all the encouragement. Hopefully this is the start of more blogs I'll join in for in the future!☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)