Friday 1 July 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Highlights - Shooting Star

Shooting Star



Hi everyone,

I hope your week has been fun and productive during the first week of the school holidays, for those of you with kids home I'm sure it's been hectic! As for me, it's been difficult to craft but I did manage to stay up late a couple of nights in a row to play with this new set called "Shooting Star" with matching framelits!

Here is what I made:


Check out the video, the bee rotates around the card really well!




It's such a fun set, am so glad I purchased it. I am going to invest in some small washers which I will pick up from Bunnings. At the moment I'm using 2 x 5 cent pieces to create my spinning wheel. The result is still the same but it will be a lighter card and will make the difference if popping in the post!


Hope you like my card, don't forget to vote for your favourite this week. Click the link below to vote.

http://www.craftykylie.com/2016/07/crazy-crafters-team-project-highlights_1.html

Here are the other variations I made.


8 comments:

  1. I like your card very much. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love these spinner cards - one day I'll have to find the courage to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they would be harder to make too but surprisingly very easy! You need to try them. So much fun!

      Delete
  3. So cute!! I've been thinking of this set for a while. Thank you for showcasing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Satomi. It's a cool set. Love it!

      Delete
  4. Your spinners cards are so cute - love the effect! You've inspired me to try them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Juan. They are super cool to make. Can't wait to see what you come up with! No doubt it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)