Friday 19 January 2018

Free Sale-a-Bration stamps!

Hi, and welcome back to my blog.

Today I have been playing with 3 new sets that you can't actually purchase. They are all free stamp sets you can choose from the Sale-a-bration catalogue when you purchase $90 of product or more. They are all super cute and work well together on this birthday card. The three sets are "Amazing You", "Party Panda" and "Happy Wishes"!





My inspiration for this card came from a fellow Crazy Crafter, Carolina Evans. I decided to CASE her idea of cropping the pandas with a circle punch and colouring the background with ink and sponges. I also loved how one of her pandas was juggling with the new sequins too. 

Here is the card I created using all 3 of these (must have) sets.




If you like this card, please be sure to vote for my card by following this link

And checking out the other cool creations from the Crazy Crafters!!



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)